Our clients come from all walks of life and are at many different stages within it. We appreciate that no one person is the same and that all care needs to be personalised to allow the client to enjoy an independent, safe and happy life.
The services that we provide (between the hours of 7am and 9.30pm) include but are not restricted to:
- Personal care
- Shopping for or with clients
- Companion calls
- Social outings
- Collection, prompting and administration of medication
- Domestic tasks
- Recovery and respite care
- Pallative care
- Specialist care
In today’s busy world with not everyone living near parents or loved ones, we also source trusted providers of additional services that clients tell us they require, such as hairdressing and chiropody.
Care calls start from as little as 30 minutes and clients structure these visits to suit their needs.
To discuss your requirements, please contact us or call 01344 876099.
As a client you can rest assured that all of our staff have been through the following process:
- Interview with a Senior Member of staff
- Check by the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Comprehensive checking of references
- Check on the ISA (Independent Safeguarding Adults) list
- Comprehensive Induction, Orientation and Manual Handling Training
- Working towards QCF care qualifications (or have already achieved them)
- Supervision and regular reviews to ensure quality maintenance